Remember these cute truffles from yesterday?
And remember how I said I'd show you how to use up the leftover ingredients?
Tadaaaaa! Mini Carrot Cake Trifles! So adorable!
And so easy to make. But maybe too easy to eat.
I know from experience. I took one bite. Then another. Then I ended up perched on a stool, halfway through taking pictures, and stuffing my face.
I should've known better. When I first baked the carrot cake for the carrot cake truffles, I ate the edge around the entiiirrre cake. It was so buttery and perfect. Then, some naughty part of my brain told me to dip cake pieces into the liquid cheesecake. Ohhhh mama. I could barely stop myself from eating the whole cake.
But, I left just enough for the truffles and for these two mini trifles.
Oooh, that reminds me that Matt didn't eat his last night. Excuse me while I go help myself.
makes 2 mini trifles
Carrot Cake Truffle Recipe
leftover carrot cake, crumbled
leftover liquid cheesecake
leftover milk crumb
1. In the bottom of a mini trifle dish, add about an inch of crumbled cake.
2. Pipe a layer of liquid cheesecake, spreading it evenly with a spatula.
3. Sprinkle the milk crumb & pecans.
4. Repeat with another layer.
5. Enjoy & share with someone you love!